Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dylan needs your prayers


Please pray for my little grandson. He's ill with what was first thought to be pneumonia but is a very serious respiratory virus. He's been running a high fever and been in and out of Emergency all weekend. I'm heading over to my son's house to spend the day there so my also-ill daughter-in-law can get some much needed rest. Dylan will be going back in to see the doctor later today as well. Poor little guy is just miserable. I know I can count on you all to be there for me, so thank you in advance! Bless you.

5 comments:

Danielle Blogging for Balance said...

I will keep Dylan in my prayers...I so understand those respiratory illnesses...they are frightening for any parent.

BTW...I thought you might like this site Create Painting

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Will remember you all to the FATHER!! Keep us posted when you can too.

Alaine (or Lanie) said...

Aw Kris! I will pray. Ben had RSV when he was a year old and it was horrible. I hope Dylan feels better real soon! I bet it's hard on your DIL with the pregnancy too.

Jane Doh ! said...

Your little Dylan is in my thoughts and prayers Kris....you all are.

Anonymous said...

Kris...Praying for little Dylan. I know the worry a Grandmother feels at a time like this. Hugs.

loretta