Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Little Love



I'm already rather rushed this week with things going on in the 'background'...my d-i-l went to the hospital yesterday with false labor...so I'm doing something that's long overdue. I'm taking time to thank all of you, those in 'real life' and those in 'cyberspace', for taking time to stop by and visit with me. I've been blogging for close to three years now and they've been three of the most incredible years, meeting people from all around the world and learning so much from you all. I appreciate each and every one of you.

4 comments:

Danielle Blogging for Balance said...

We love and appreciate you too ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, do hope that dil and the little one are doing ok!! False labor is a bit early, isn't it?

Blessings on all of you!

Marty said...

It's so exciting to anticipate a new arrival! I hope all goes well.

My son didn't talk until he was about four, either. When he finally did, it was in paragraphs. He'd obviously been planning what he'd say all that time.

Alaine (or Lanie) said...

It's getting closer! I hope she's feeling ok. I had unending labor with Noah I think...I was in labor for 2 weeks. I went to the hospital and was dilated to 3 or 4 but I wasn't having strong enough contractions so they sent me home and I was back that night and walking around at 6cm and they were like "what are you doing walking around???" I loved that labor. It was easy peasy. I could have 10 more kids that way. My daughter and Ben on the other hand NEVER again would I want to repeat that. I hope your DIL has a nice uncomplicated labor and delivery and you are able to hold that precious new life in your arms soon :) Smell his breath for me - that's my favorite.