Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everything Comes in 3's




List three things you would do with a chest full of gold (assuming you got to keep it!):
1. Pay off our house, pay off our son's house, and buy a house for our daughter
2. Give a great amount to charities for child abuse, sex abuse, and domestic violence
3. Set up trust funds for our grandsons

List three charities/missions/organizations you support (and why):
1. Our church -- we believe in tithing 10%
2. Portland Rescue Mission -- helping the homeless
3. American Red Cross -- disaster funds or whatever the greatest need is

List three ways you have volunteered your time/services:
1. HOSTS -- Help One Student To Succeed -- a tutoring program that I took part in on a weekly basis when my kids were in grade school
2. Cleaning the house of an elderly shut in
3. Cleaning our church every Monday for several years; writing Sunday School curriculum for primary aged children; Merchant Seaman ministry

List three things you keep “hidden” when company comes over:
1. Clutter
2. Unmade bed
3. Dirty laundry

List the last three things you’ve lost:
1. My car keys
2. Receipt for a dryer I bought a few years ago
3. A wedding invitation

List the last three things you’ve found:
1. The wedding invitation -- and the wedding was last Saturday. Oooooops!
2. A tupperware bowl and lid in a bag in my closet -- my d-i-l brought it back right after Christmas and I put it in the closet with some other stuff and forgot all about it
3. A packet of photos of our grandsons I'd stuck in a drawer and forgot about

No comments: