Thursday, May 1, 2008

If

I'm bored out of my mind and getting cranky. So here's a meme to waste a little bit of time until Dear Hubby comes home:

If I were a poptart... I'd be someone's favorite breakfast!

If I were a song...I'd be "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys. That's been one of my enduring favorites thru the years.

If I were a movie...I'd be "To Kill A Mockingbird", another forever favorite!

If I were a tree...I'd be a pink dogwood.

If I were a salad...I'd be a Caesar salad.

If I were a chocolate bar...I'd be a Milky Way.

If I were a color...I'd be the color of the midnight sky.

If I were a season...I'd be Indian Summer.

If I were a beverage...I'd be iced tea.

If I were a journalist...it would be a dream come true.

If I were a hockey team...I'd be in last place. I know absolutely nothing about hockey.

If I were shampoo...I'd smell like green apples or melon.

If I were lotion...I'd be hypo-allergenic because I'm allergic to most lotions.

If I were a font...I'd be Arial and large enough for everyone to read comfortably!

If I were a hymn...I'd be "Victory in Jesus." I want that one played at my funeral.

If I were a cartoon character...I'd be Super Girl. Yeh, right...in my dreams!

If I were a sweater...I'd be all stretched-out and comfortable.

If I were a food...I'd be a savory plate of spaghetti!

If I were a berry...I'd be a Marionberry, tart but sweet.

If I were a perfume...I'd be mysterious and subtle.

If I were a car...I'd get 100 miles per gallon!

If I were a children’s book...I'd be whatever one is my grandson's favorite at the moment.

If I were a dessert...I'd be warm Marionberry pie ala mode! YUM!

If I were a sport...I'd be golf.

If I were an egg...I'd be an egg salad sandwich. I dunno why, but I've been craving one lately but I haven't gotten around to making any.

If I were a place...I'd be "our hill" in the national grassland area near Madras, Oregon

If I were a sandwich...I'd be a really good Subway turkey breast and ham on oat bread!

If I were ice cream...I'd be a rich coffee.

If I were a muppet...I'd be Kermit the Frog.

If I were a dress...I'd be hanging in my closet, never worn. I HATE dresses!

If I were natural disaster...I'd make sure I happened somewhere that wouldn't affect people.

If I were an accent...I'd be like Pa Kettle...slow and laconic and ever so calm.

If I were a potato chip...I'd be really fresh, really crunchy, and just the right amount of salt.

If I were a fictional detective... I'd be Nancy Drew.

If I were a Starbucks drink...I'd be a plain old Mocha Latte...but with whipped cream on top.

If I were a book...I'd be a phenomenal best seller!

If I were a building...I'd be the Smithsonian, full of all kinds of fascinating stuff.

If I were a lake...I'd be Crater Lake in Oregon...deep and mysterious and accessible only certain times of the year. I like being alone sometimes.

If I were a store...I'd be Powell Books in Portland.

If I were footwear...cozy, comfy slippers.

If I were a flower...I'd be a wood violet.

If I were a holiday... I'd be Thanksgiving.

If I were a painting... I'd be painted by Monet.

If I were a TV show...I'd be "Without a Trace"

1 comment:

Mean Mom said...

This is such an unusual and clever post. It would take me days to write a similiar one. I am with you on the hockey thing. Used to play left back, with my friend playing right back. We prayed that the ball would never reach us!

I managed to get hold of a Nancy Drew to read, when I was young, but I was never able to find any others. I adored that book. It was my favourite for years. It was called Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase! I think I was about 10 or 11, when I read it. How sad is that? I still remember.

Loved the thought of lots of things on your list, anyway. Hope you are well today. Thanks for visiting me!