Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Izzit Just Me....

...or do you 'bout jump out of your skin, too, when you go to a blog and you're just settling in for a good read when -- BLAT! -- music starts playing or someone begins singing out of nowhere?! Maybe it's an age thing, but I like my reading places nice and quiet. I can't concentrate with the distraction. It is an age thing, I'm sure of it. Because now, as I begin writing this, I remember once upon a time a million years ago when I couldn't read or do homework without music blaring from the stereo. I never dreamt I'd come to this, being an old fuddy duddy.

4 comments:

Mrs. Parks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Parks said...

Me again, I posted the word verification in my comment >{
Anywho, as I was saying... It cant be an age thing because I can't stand music in a blog and I'm ONLY 40!

Anonymous said...

Yes so true...most of them anyway. And when I am on when the others are sleeping...you have to be quick to get the sound muted...not pleasant!!
Elizabeth

Suburbia said...

Yep, I just turn off my speakers when I blog!