Wednesday, May 7, 2008



Well, it's a quiet morning here on my couch. I can only spend so much time looking out the window so I did some blog hopping and came across this:


1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Snooper Nissan

2. Gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Coffee Slippers

3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Cerulean Blue Horse

4. Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Scho Kr

5. Your Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Water

6. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Harold Paul

7. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Keys Kalamazoo

8. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Wood-Violet

9 .Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Pear Pajamas

10. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Bagel Pink Dogwood

3 comments:

scargosun said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting from Suburbia's blog! I'll read more of your later. Right now I need to catch up on work so I can skate out of here.

Alaine (or Lanie) said...

I'll have to steal this one :) It's cute.
I hope you are feeling better and taking it easy! We're having car problems over here. It just never ends. I want one of those fancy Hybrids or a horse.

Suburbia said...

I knew I'd seen that somewhere! I like 8, 9 and 10 very evocative!