Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Just a Click Away....



See this little pink ribbon on my sidebar? If this is your first time here or your 500th, please do your fellow "sisters" a humungous favor and click on the one on my sidebar every time you come to visit my blog. It will take you to the Free Mammogram site. By doing so, there are certain sponsors who donate money for each click tallied. And all the money donated is used to fund mammograms for women who couldn't otherwise afford to get them. It's a wonderful cause. Breast cancer has touched most of our lives in one way or another, whether it's a mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, daughter, friend...or even ourselves. So please...just take a moment to help. Thank you, and God bless.

Author's Edit: I see by my Feedjit that some of you are clicking the pink ribbon here on this post. It's the one on the sidebar that will link you to the site. Thanks!

2 comments:

Rhiana said...

I check this site every day too. Don't forget if you are going there to click on Hunger, Child Health, Literacy, Rainforest and Animal Rescue. It only takes a couple more minutes.

Jane Doh ! said...

Even though I learned the other day not to click this one in the post...I still do it...haha!

Hope you having a great day Kris.