Thursday, August 7, 2008

Don't blog at 4 am

It was brought to my intention yesterday by someone cruising thru here from ORblogs that yesterday's blog title was a little...how shall we say...painful? I'd had in there I was an "anal housekeeper" in the past. What I meant to say was I was anal about housekeeping. Big difference, wouldn't you say?! So...thank you, BoggyWoggy or whoever it was, for bringing that to my attention. I really shouldn't attempt to write that early in the morning or write emails either for that matter because I'm just stumbling out of bed and I'm also rushed. Not a good combination for clear thinking.

3 comments:

scargosun said...

I think whoever wrote that comment might be a tad anal...

Anonymous said...

You know, I probably wouldn't have caught that. Sometimes I read or hear what people mean to write or say. But sometimes I backtrack because it's not making sense; like if I thought I read "whiskers" instead of "whispers"!
Greta

Karen said...

Ha! My mom used to always catch things like that...this made me miss her!
Karen