Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ouch!



Democrats have suddenly developed a keen sense of morality. John Edwards has been banned from making a speech at the Democratic convention for having an affair and lying about it.


In his place Bill Clinton will be speaking.



(This was sent to me today in an email and, even tho I usually stay out of the political arena in my writing, the irony of this - if it's true 'coz it could be a joke - just got to me. If they were Republican, I'd feel the same way on this one. Will men EVER learn?!?)

8 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

The monogamy gene has yet to be discovered.

Jane Doh ! said...

Haha!

Lynda said...

No. They won't. They're men. Sorry, guys.

Marilyn said...

Can you EVEN believe it!?

Blog Stalker said...

Bill Clinton?

Enough said, it's just too funny. I mean...no seriously........okay, sorry can't stop laughing at that one.

great post.

irish daisies said...

LOL oh so funny. some men are really men and some never grow up to be men and stay little boys!
yes i should be able to get to that next week. hubby will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks. this week has been a little busy with the move coming up and husband retiring from the AF after 30 years.

Jane Doh ! said...

In defense of the poor male specie...I have to say that some woman are just as bad. They bother me more than the guys for some reason...like we should know better and it's to be expected from men...

'Aint that terrible?

LOL.

(((((((hugs to any victims))))))

Savvy Mode SG said...

hahaha... funny photo. good choice uh....