Saturday, August 2, 2008

This is me...



...listening to my daughter explain our new cell phone's gadgets to me and peering at her thru my bifocals. I'm really taking it all in and absorbing it and totally understanding it, can't ya tell?!?

You'd better look at it quick because I know when I wake up tomorrow and realize I've posted this I'm going to delete it.
Blog Rule of the Day: Don't post photos of yourself at 11:11 pm when you're medicated and hyped up from insomnia. And yes...11:11 pm is the middle of the nite for me, considering I get up every weekday at 4.

4 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

It's nice seeing you, Kris.

verabear said...

Yay, to finally see you MissKriss! :)

Marilyn said...

HaHa, I can SO relate!!!
I like the picture : )

Liz said...

It's the open mouth I can identify with when faced with anything technical!