Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm crazy about 4

This seems to be a Meme that's making the rounds in the blogs of my UK friends especially. I told 50 I would give it a whirl:

(A) Four places I go over and over: The bathroom, the library, the grocery store, and church

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Lizzee, Karen, Ginger, and Eric

(C) Four of my favourite places to eat: Noho's, outdoors, cozy on the couch, and holidays at my son's house

(D) Four places you'd rather be: At the beach, on "our Hill" in central Oregon's high desert, rocking on the back porch in a warm sun reading a book, and walking to the top of Mt. Tabor, my newest milestone again since my 2nd surgery

(E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Without a Trace, Law & Order, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent

So there you go.

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Don'tcha wish there were more Law & Order shows? Great post!

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

hi thanks for dropping by...I do have you on my bloglist as one of the other girls spoke so highly of your blog!!

hope you feel better soon..

Suburbia said...

I love the sound of all the places you would rather be.