Saturday, September 27, 2008

Number 1 on my list....

I dunno if I'm so prehistoric I never came across this meme before or, if I did, it didn't register with me back then as something I might like to do. Since I enjoy doing them every now and then I think it's a case of never seeing it before. Anyway...I am stuck here on my couch this afternoon with strict instructions - she's a bully I tell ya, a bully! - from my daughter telling me I'm not to move again today. I am trying to be a good 'patient' - tho in my opinion I'm not a patient any more - and graciously agree to whatever she or Dear Hubby suggest insist I do to "get well." I don't know who's more sick of me being sick, them or me.

So, to appease them, I am ensconced here with my ever-present shadow, Chloe dog, and we're watching all the bird traffic out at the feeders and bird bath. I've been browsing around and doing some reading and commenting but I'm in kind of a writing mood...where I feel like saying something but have nothing I really want to write about at the moment.

Now, this one is a real challenge for me. You have to answer the question with one word answers. Like I told Guy at "Astoria Rust", I'm an old wind bag. Can I answer with one word? That remains to be seen:

1. Where is your cell phone? Gone

2. Where is your significant other? Working

3. Your mother? Heaven

4. Your father? Also

5. Your hair color? Silvery

6. Your favorite thing? Freedom

7. Your dream last night? Troubling

8. Your goal? Heaven

9. The room you're in? Livingroom

10. Your hobby? Writing

11. Your fear? Alienation

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Phony

15. One of your wish-list items? Time

16. Where you grew up? Washington

17. The last thing you did? Dishes

18. What are you wearing? Comfies

19. Your TV? Off

20. Your pet? Loyal

21. Your computer? Lap

22. Your mood? Mellow

23. Missing someone? No

24. Your car? Truck

25. Something you're not wearing? Jewelry

26. Favorite store? Thrift

27. Your summer? BUSY!!!!!!

28. Love someone? Completely

29. Your favorite color? Teal

30 When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Miserably

2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

you did it..

Dori said...

I think you cheated on the summer one though--all those exclamation points should add up to a whole other word! :D