Saturday, October 18, 2008

Doh!

You know I've told you many times what a techie dinosaur I am.
I. Am. Hopeless.


Which brings me to where I am at the moment. I've long admired people who figure out how to do nifty little things on their blogs. Like crossing out a word or a sentence. I had absolutely no clue how to do that. And then a few minutes ago, when my daughter was passing thru the dining room to the kitchen, I mentioned I sure wish I knew how to do that. Sometimes solutions are so simple they're embarrassing. Like this one was. She told me to write my blog entry on my Words Word Processor and, when/if I want to strike out something, to go to Format...then Fonts. Highlight what I want struck thru on my blog...and then click on "Strikethrough."


Good grief.


6 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

the young can always teach us something..

Melissa B. said...

Sometimes it's right there in front of us, isn't it? BTW, it's Sunday again! Don't forget my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes-you always have something funny to say!

david mcmahon said...

Humbly, may I just say I learn things from my kids all the time!

Jane Doh ! said...

Umm...you just taught me something new Kris...haha! I wondered how you do that too...

imbeingheldhostage said...

actually, there's a great place that lists all of these cool bloggy things, http://tipsforbloggers.blogspot.com/
I learned all of the tricks there!

Congrats on being listed over at David's-- quite the honor!!

Mother Goose said...

i know how to strike through a word

use
<
s
>
then the word
<
/
>
see commenter will not take the html code that is why I wrote it like that, i can email you how it should look