Friday, October 3, 2008



It's been a busy week, getting back in to the swing of baby sitting Cooper. I'm really sleepy this evening so I'm going to use another Meme. I found this one over at 50's:



What are your initials? KAS



What is your favourite thing to wear? Comfie clothes



Last thing you ate? Grapes



Name one thing that scares you: Tornadoes



I say Shotgun, you say: Blast



Who was the last person in your bed? Chloe dog, and she's lying there right now.



What were you doing at 7:00am? Rocking Cooper while he drank his bottle



Last person you hugged? My son when he picked Cooper up a little while ago.



Does anyone you know want to date you? No, but a hunting friend of Dear Hubby's once told him he'd try his luck with me if Dear Hubby dies before he does!! Over HIS dead body, I might add. I do NOT find this man the least bit attractive. And, whether he knows it or not, Dear Hubby's going to live for a long time yet.



When was your last encounter with the police? When there was a murder down the street a couple years ago.



Have you ever driven without a license? No



The last place you went out to dinner? Noho's



Do you like your name? Yes.



What time of the day is it? 7:35 pm



Who/What made you angry today? This laptop drives me NUTS!!



Do you want anyone? For what?!



Do you like birds? I love birds. I have feeders and a bird bath where my little grandsons can watch them thruout the day.



Favourite holiday? Thanksgiving



Do you download music? No



Do you care if your socks are dirty? I'm usually barefoot but I'm not crazy about dirty socks.



Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? I don't like tattoos of any sort but if I had any they would be in English. How could I trust a tattoo artist to know what the symbols say?



What are you doing tonight? Relaxing with Dear Hubby. He's reading and we're listening to Allison Krause and Robert Plant.



Do you like to cuddle? Yes, with my grandbabies any time. Anyone else...not particularly. I'm not a very demonstrative person.



Do you love anyone? Lots of people



Whose bed did you sleep in last night? My own



Have you ever bungee jumped? No WAY!



Have you ever gone whitewater rafting? No. I avoid the water unless I know I can touch bottom. I almost drowned when I was a little girl and I have a big fear of deep or wild water.



Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you! Yes.



How many pets do you have? Little Miss Chloe dog is it. Do you think she'd allow another one to share her house?!



Have you met a real redneck? Not to my knowledge



How is the weather right now? Very, very rainy.



What are you listening to right now? The CD "Raising Sand"



What was the last movie you watched? An old Joan Crawford movie called "Harriet Craig"



Do you wear contacts? No



Where was the last place you went besides your house? To see my surgeon today.



What are you wearing? Jeans and a red-and-white striped t-shirt


What's one thing you've learned this year? That good health is a precious gift!!!



What do you usually order from Starbucks? A Mocha



Ever had someone sing to you? My Dad



Have you ever fired a gun: Yes, and I'm a good shot, too.



Are you missing someone? No one in particular at the moment



Favourite TV show? "Without a Trace"



What do you have an obsession with? I can't think of anything



Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Nope



Who would you like to see right now? My parents and my beloved Aunt Gin



Ever had a near death experience? No, but I had some experiences when I was deeply involved in satanism and the occult that were enough to scare me half to death.



Are you afraid of falling in love? Nope...already there.



Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes...I skipped school and got caught by my PARENTS!



Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Several this year



Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? The first one sounds like a Catholic saint, maybe? And I think Nickelback is a group??



What's something that really bugs you? Cruelty in any way, shape, or form



Do you like Michael Jackson? I have absolutely no use for Michael Jackson.



Taco Bell or Burger King? I can't eat at either one



Next time you will kiss someone? Tomorrow.



Favorite baseball team? I guess the Seattle Mariners because they're from the Northwest. I'm not much of a baseball fan.



Ever call a 1-900 phone number? Am I supposed to?



Nipple or Nose rings? YUCK!!



What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Around 36 hours, I think it was.



Last time you went bowling? Several years ago.



Where is the weirdest place you have slept? In the back of our pick up truck along the side of a road in February. It had a canopy but it was COLD!! Dear Hubby and I were young and without children then.



Who was your last phone call? My son



What does your last received text message say? You're talking to a techie dinosaur. I wouldn't even begin to know how to text message.



What's the closest orange object to you? My grandson's Sesame Street play center

4 comments:

Danielle Says Hello said...

Funny graphic!!! I enjoyed learning more about you....I especially got a giggle out of your 'wanting anyone?' question! You got that right!!! :)

Melissa B. said...

Wow...interesting questions, fascinating answers! Hey, I have a small "token" over at my place for you. Please drop by to pick it up. AND, don't forget: Tomorrow is our Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. Please come on over and Share That Caption Love!

Greta said...

What would I like at Starbucks?

Chocolate covered expresso beans!!!They're to die for!!!! The last time I was in the city and tried to get them at 2 different locations, they were OUT!!!!

Suburbia said...

i DID THIS A FEW DAYS AGO! iT'S FUN TO DO THOUGH IT TOOK ME AGES!

I ENJOYED READING YOURS VERY MUCH :)

(Sorry it's all in capitals, I wasn't watching the screen!!)