Thursday, October 9, 2008

Please take a moment to CLICK!



Just a reminder to ask you to PLEASE click the Pink Ribbon that's in my sidebar. Click it every time you visit my site! It will take you to the Breast Cancer Site and when you get there, click there as well. Each click helps finance free mammograms for women who are otherwise unable to afford them. I do believe this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Let's help our sisters in need...maybe we'll save their lives.

Author's Note: I should've mentioned, as some of my commenters' have, that there are other causes you can click on too that will help fund several good causes. Thanks, readers, for reminding me!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

And there are many more, too - the hungersite.com, etc... all in one place.

scargosun said...

Yep, I go here every day for the rescue one too.