Saturday, November 22, 2008

20 Questions

Another fun thing to do at Patrick's Place:

1. How many pets do you have? One. Chloe dog would not allow more.

2. How do you style your hair? Sad to say, but it pretty much styles itself. Some days it looks as good as the picture above.

3. What’s new in your life right now? A couple of new CDs.

4. How many colors are you wearing now? A red-and-white striped t-shirt, blue jeans, and black-and-grey argyle socks -- the socks are Dear Hubby's. I'm forever wearing his socks.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Depending on the situation, I'm either an introverted extrovert or an extroverted introvert. I'll let you figure out which one I am.

6. What was the last book you read? "The Church Ladies" by Lisa Samson.

7. Do you nap a lot? I'm known to snooze along with my grandbabies in the rocker.

8. If you could live anywhere else than where you live, where would it be? My heart tells me my hometown because my happiest childhood memories are there. But you can't go home again, can you?

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Several burdens on my heart I don't care to disclose.

10. What was the last thing you ate today? Coffee flavored Hagen Daz frozen yogurt

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Not long. I'm the world's quickest shower-taker.

12. What websites do you visit daily? I try to visit my blog and my email on a daily basis. The rest is just too hit-and-miss any more, due to lack of computer time.

13. What kind of animal or insect do you not like? I do not like pit bulls. And I don't like scorpions.

14. Do you like to clean? When I'm in the mood.

15. What’s the last TV Show you watched? The morning news for a few minutes on Channel 12 while I ate my bagel and had my coffee.

16. What are you doing right now? Well, that's rather obvious since I'm answering these questions but I'm also listening to Dido's new CD.

17. What is the last song you listened to? Hmmm...don't know the names of the songs on here yet, as this CD is brand new...but something by Dido.

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground? I'd return it if I saw who'd dropped it. Otherwise, take it and use it for something special that I don't normally buy or take the grandbabies out to do something.

19. Best time of your life? Each and every day, good or bad, is a gift.

20. Tell me something good. "Something good."

2 comments:

Suburbia said...

I've just done one of these but had to do it with one word answers! Not easy :)

Take care misskris, I know you have a lot on your mind. Hugs to you.

Suburbia

RhondaLue said...

well to #8: "Who says you can't go home?" --Bon Jovi

Anyway, blogstalker sent me...nice to "meet ya"!