Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things that break my heart.....


I'm having a bit of a pity party. I noticed a "Follower" took themselves off my "Follower" list. I don't know why that made me feel so blue. Maybe because I went and saw my doctor last week and she tweaked around with my estrogen patch dosage because of some further 'issues' I've been suffering with lately? Maybe because it's so gray and showery outside? Did I say something on my blog to offend them? Did I leave a comment on their blog that offended them? Trouble is, I knew I had some followers but as I looked at the list of those who remained, I couldn't figure out which one was no longer there. But I think maybe I stated my political angst a little too conservatively for them on a comment...I know I've left a couple of comments on people's blogs lately. That's the only thing I could think of. And I haven't really even said much about it. But some people are very pro-pro-whatever-they-believe-in and don't like any opinions that waver from theirs. And that's ok. Whatever. However. Life is too short. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.


And I was just over at Blog Stalker's blog. He/she had a Roll Call and 21 people so far have 'dropped in' and said hi and where they're from. I tried that once a long time ago and my lurkers stayed in their corners except for a brave few. Why do I scare people off like I do? I notice on my FeedJit several cities that come by on a daily basis - or close to it - and I have no idea who they might be. I know the cities where my blog friends are from so these others are a mystery to me. But...even so....whoever you are, thank you so much for stopping by so often. I'm not going to ask you to 'reveal' yourselves. Living in the shadows is a nice safe place to dwell and I spend a lot of time in them myself.

3 comments:

jutka said...

Just letting you know that I still following you, but can't see myself on your list, and I'm not sure how it works on your side. Other blogs letting me post my picture in the following gadget, so I'm able to see myself there.

Judy said...

I've noticed since I now use google-reader I show up differently when I post.

Alaine said...

Kris...you don't scare people off. Not everyone's going to like what you have to say -so what? You don't have to please everyone. Be who you are. I'm still here. I don't comment on many blogs (especially since I don't have much to say most times) but I always come to yours to see how you're doing. :)