( Photo found here)
1. Don't ever be afraid to admit you're wrong. People will be so shocked at your honesty and willingness to take the blame, you'll win their respect.
2. Live within your means. Honestly, no one is as interested in what you have except you. They're too busy admiring their own stuff.
3. Take time for solitude. You'll never truly learn to know yourself until you spend time alone with yourself.
4. Don't take anything at face value. There are two sides to every story. Because of this, don't be quick to judge.
5. Don't forget where home is. No matter how old you are, you're still someone's child.