Friday, January 23, 2009



Even tho she saw a photo of me on my short-lived Facebook account, I was hidden behind my littlest grandson. So this photo of Dear Hubby and me is for Donna, who likes to make mental pictures of her commenters. It was taken on my web cam a few years ago but I haven't changed much, outside of the fact my hair is now shoulder length and straight. All on its own, mind you. When it was as short as it is in this picture...and shorter beforehand...it was so naturally curly I could hardly get a brush thru it. But now, longer, it's got a bit of natural wave to it and is all soft and silky instead of coarse and curly. Go figure, eh? I am horrifically camera-shy so I don't like to keep a 'real' photo of me in my profile or permanently displayed on here. But maybe once a year I post one. And this is my once-a-year for this year.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you very much! And see, you're not so different from that lady in the picture you display on your blog.

Marilyn said...

I love this picture!
Why did you quit facebook :(

Lynda said...

What a nice photo!

Danielle Says Hello said...

I too love to have a visual ;) You're as beautiful as your words ;)