Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 Things I Do Every Day

I spotted this on Judy's blog. She originally saw it on this blog. Now it's on my blog.



10 Things I Do Every Day


1. I have 2 cups of very strong coffee with Irish Creme creamer in it with a Veddy Cheddy Cheddar Bagel. This has been my breakfast for years...only the bagel flavor of choice changes when I get sick of a particular kind.


2. I make the bed, start a load of wash, fold the load I'd done the day before and put it away, get dressed, have a bottle ready for Cooper when he gets here, and try to find time to check my emails...I know this is a lot in one, but this is all accomplished between 4 - 5:30 am.


3. The grandboys and I settle down in the recliner rocker when whichever parent who drops them off leaves to watch episodes of "Curious George", "Super Why", or "Spongebob Squarepants" while Cooper has his bottle. We snuggle under blankets and it's very cozy.


4. I take Miss Chloe dog for a potty walk around 5 am.


5. We watch the birds at the feeders outside the window.


6. I ignore the ringing of the phone unless I see on the Caller ID it's someone I know.


7. At the end of the day, when the boys leave, I take Miss Chloe dog for another potty walk.


8. Dear Hubby and I eat dinner together and watch the news.


9. I transfer the wash in to the dryer.


10. I go to bed at 7:30.


If I'm lucky and the internet is cooperating -- it's been very temperamental lately -- I might, just might, find a little time to blog.

If I'm lucky.

No comments: