Saturday, February 7, 2009

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~ Author Unknown

That's something I need to remember, that there's something good in every day.
I need to remember I'm not in control and that I need to lean more on the One who is.
I need to readjust my attitude about a lot of things.
I need to focus more on the positives and let the negatives flow out of me.
I need to slow down.
I need to let Life's little irritations stay little and not let them irritate me so much.
I need to quit trying to figure everything out.
I need more time.
I need more fun.
I need adult interaction.
I need more time to read.
I need to ask for help more often.
I need to find myself
Again.

2 comments:

Danielle Says Hello said...

Me too. Wish we were neighbors so we could take daily walks together and remind each other of all this ;)

Lynda said...

You will! I know it :-)