Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes



Well. Finally.

I've been twiddling and tweaking my site for the past few hours. I got tired of the old template and when I showed this new one to my daughter she told me, "I like it. It looks like you."

I'm flattered.

Because as I sit here with my brain fuzzled and flustered and my eyes 'bout bugging out of my head from too much strain, I think I look a little more like this gal sitting in front of her monitor.

And now I'm headed for bed.

Too much excitement for one nite.

7 comments:

Greta said...

Nice new look! And "springy" too.

Dori said...

Oh, I like it! But, now I want to do some "spring cleaning" of my own...

Donna said...

Very nice.

Melissa B. said...

Beautiful...and the Maya Angelou quote is so apt, too! Please don't forget Sx3 today...I'm doing a video today, which is quirky enough to get everyone's creative juices flowing!

Lynda said...

This is really beautiful - very nice!

Suburbia said...

I really like your (new) style!

missy moo said...

Hi Kris,
Absolutely love the new look. So fresh looking.