Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm beginning to wonder if Spring will ever take hold this year and finally get Winter out of the picture! We woke up to frost this morning and it's almost April 1st!

The boys will be here any minute so this is going to be quick. I just watered the worm farm Dylan and I built a couple of weeks ago. He and Cooper are getting a lot of enjoyment out of checking to see how the worms are doing every day. We take the aquarium down off the table and set it out on the kitchen floor. Then the two of them work their hands thru the soil until they 'score' with a wiggly worm. Dylan is fast learning what 'gentle' means...no squished worms yet!

I hope to get out for a long walk later this morning.

I just came back and edited. Someone put links in the paragraph I'd written to some kind of website. Is that freaky or what?! It sure wasn't me and I don't know how they did it!

Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love daffodils...they have already come and gone here in Houston... spring doesn't last long in this heat. Hope yours arrives quickly.