Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm married to such a good man...


Dear Hubby asked me a few hours earlier why I wasn't on the computer this afternoon. I told him, "Headache." I've been suffering from a doozy of a sinus headache - seasonal allergies - since Friday afternoon. He said I don't seem to be on here much any more and I told him since I did a lot of soul-searching and decided to re-prioritize my life a little and try to SLOW IT DOWN a little bit, I've come to the conclusion I'll come on here when I have the time and not fret about it any more when I can't. He sat and thought on that a moment and said, "Well, it's sure sad because I know it gives you so much pleasure to write. It's a shame you don't have the time to enjoy it like you should be able to."

That touched my heart.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Yes, you are, you blessed woman. And I agree that Portland's weather today was a sweet ballad!

Donna said...

Sweet and caring indeed.

Clare said...

How sweet. You have a keeper there.

4evergapeach said...

I understand about prioritizing things. I need to sit and do that myself. But my blogging, because it brings me happiness, will be high up there. Your husband truly loves you if he sees the little things like that. You are truly blessed.

Melissa B. said...

What a sensitive soul your hubby is! Hope you survive the ravages of the sinuses...Happy Easter, and drop by for a festive Sx3 if you're feeling better!