Sunday, April 19, 2009

A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. ~Edward de Bono

I am back from my beach trip and decided I'd sit down and try to recover all of my Favorite Coffee Stops, which I'd accidentally deleted at 4:30 the other morning. Trouble is, now that they're gone I can't remember most of the links to retrieve them, I so automatically clicked on my own links to go read them. So help me, please. If you'd like to be 'reinstated' and knew you were on there before, please help this addlebrained nincompoop and comment so I can go and find you again!

6 comments:

Donna said...

I don't know if I was on there before. But if you go to google and type in "donna just me" or "just me donna" you'll find me easily.

Or, here's the link.

http://donna-justme.blogspot.com/

Vera said...

Oh I hope you get to those links again soon!

And lucky you, you've been to the beach already! It's starting to rain again here and I haven't been to any beach... :(

Judy said...

Was a good time had by all?!

Alaine said...

I hope you had a great time at the beach - I know how much you were looking forward to it. I think we are officially in Spring here in Michigan (although right now it doesn't necessarily feel like it).

:)

4evergapeach said...

Alaine, do we have Spring here in Michigan? LOL! I heard the "S" word in the forcast...AGH!!! But we have had a few beautiful days. I'm glad you enjoyed the beach Kris. Hope you find most of your links!

Liz said...

http://www.liz-and-harvey.blogspot.com/

hope the beach trip was enjoyable and restful.