Because she doesn't like to pick and choose she didn't exactly select me for this but I liked it so I'm going to use it...that would be Donna. I have only half an hour until I need to get buzzing around here, preparing for the grandboys so let's see how fast my brain is functioning at 4:30 am:
1. I used to identify myself as shy. But as I'm getting older and more introspective I think I'll just label myself as "quiet". I can be very vocal and assertive when I need to be. Which isn't often. But I am not afraid to be so when the time arrives.
2. Sometimes when I go down to do laundry and I'm home alone, if I realize the clothes I have on could use a good washing, I'll strip down to the nitty-gritty and toss everything in the washer. It's very liberating to do laundry...um...unencumbered by clothes.
3. I cannot stand to eat any other chicken noodle soup than Campbell's. Well, my homemade is my favorite but that's not a 'brand'.
4. I get very annoyed with rambling conversations, tho I don't show it for politeness' sake. Get to the point and get done with it! Trouble is, I have a tendency to ramble on myself sometimes.
5. I am not a control freak but I do love order.
6. I am still a hippie at heart.
7. I never went to a high school dance or prom.
8. I still love to see Dear Hubby's truck pull up to the curb at the end of his day. And I'll be married 35 years next month!
9. Motherhood scared me. Grandmotherhood fulfills me.
10. I am an incurable observer of life. Humanity fascinates me!