Saturday, May 30, 2009

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.....



OK. So last Saturday I went bra shopping, right? I tried on several different styles and brands and bought two of what I thought were the most comfortable. Right. There's a vast difference between trying on bras and then wearing them for an entire day.


I. HATE. BRAS.


Hmmmmmmmmm. I seem to be repeating that line a lot.


Well, to make a long and miserable story short, I'm going bra shopping again today.


Oh, joy.


And I will never ever never buy underwire bras again as long as I live.


They have to have been designed by a man.


By a man who hates women.

5 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Have you ever seen the Seinfeld where Frank and Kramer come up with an idea for a Man-Bra? Priceless! I'm convinced that if men had to endure have of the things we women go thru, life would be a lot easier for all of us. PS: Please don't forget to join our Sunday Funnies with a visit to Sx3 today!

Donna said...

I had a whole long comment, but I decided to email you instead.

Suburbia said...

Honestly it has to be the worst shopping adventure in the world doesn't it?!! I am fairly - as my mother puts it- well blessed in that dept. and boy is it a pain to get a good fitting one. My commiserations and good luck!

Liz said...

Now I hope you've got one properly fitted! A good bra has changed my life. Seriously. Don't try and fit yourself; get expert advice.

verabear said...

I hate underwire! But is is just so darn difficult to find well fitting non wire bras for my size!