Friday, June 19, 2009

Ooooh! Oooooh! Oooooh!



Does my title remind anyone of "Car 54, Where Are You?"


Ha!


Anyway, guess what book just came in at the library?! I picked it up and have it to read this weekend. This evening after the grandboys leave, Dear Hubby and I have plans to ride out to the archery range. We're picking up Subway sandwiches to take along. He'll shoot and I plan on kicking back and digging into this book. Don't you just love it when a new book by a favorite author comes out? I hope I won't be disappointed.


I love the long twilights at our latitude this time of year. Even with leaving late in the day, there'll be plenty of light for Dear Hubby to shoot his bow. Hard to believe only a couple more days and we'll be heading back to shorter days of daylight again. Is it just me, or do the seasons seem shorter and shorter and shorter.......

5 comments:

Suburbia said...

It's not just you! Where has the year gone so far? I love the long evenings, only 2 more left until it turns around! I don't want to think about it!

Judy said...

It's flying by.

I thought finding some time to sit still and enjoy it would help, but while I sat, the time still flew past me.

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

Hey I remember Car 54 -- it was one of the first TV shows that I CAN remember.

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog.

4evergapeach said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a late afternoon!
It has finally gotten to summer and it seems it will be over before I know it. I'm just going to enjoy every bit of it that I can!

Alaine said...

I love Jodi Picoult's books. And I really liked this one. I always learn something and her books really make me think. :)

I hope you had a relaxing weekend.