1. Listening to music while I write. No music, no thinking.
2. Hagen Daz coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
3. Keeping my grandboys safe while out walking. I HATE drivers who talk on cell phones!!!
4. Thrift stores. The stuff people give away fascinates me.
5. Water...can't drink enough of it lately.
1. Rude people
2. Again, drivers on cell phones. I can't tell you how many close calls I've had almost getting hit by them. One even ran a red light when I was in the middle of an intersection!
3. Rap music -- ugh.
4. Muggy weather
5. Any type of abuse
5 things worse than a head on collision:
1. The death of or tragedy to any loved one or friend
2. Bad health
3. Losing my eyesight
5. Any natural catastrophe with the loss of many innocent lives
1. Good health for myself and my family
2. More time
3. Having enough money where I wouldn't have to worry about it...not rich but just having some extra
4. That America could get back on track again and quit this crazy spiral downward
5. To see my grandsons grow to adulthood
5 things I wish I could do:
2. Swim well
3. Have more to give more to charity
4. Be a better Christian example
5. Be spontaneously affectionate