Thursday, July 9, 2009

Internet Housekeeping....




I purged my desk on Saturday. I had receipts I found from 2004 stashed in there, just to give you an idea why I was finding it impossible to close.




This morning I don't know what overcame me but I checked my "Sent" messages on my email account. I had stuff I'd written in there dating back to November of last year. It totaled close to 200 items. Maybe that doesn't seem like much of a backlog to you but it sure did to me.


What can I say? I'm lazy. Or maybe 'time-starved' for doing the little jobs is more like it.


Next on my agenda? Taking the books off our small bookcase in our bedroom and dusting the tops of them. I was mortified when Cooper pulled a few off the other day and showers of dust bunnies fell off them

3 comments:

Judy said...

We have showering dust bunnies over here, too. Comes with the territory!

Meadowlark said...

We were just talking about that! http://justwanderingthrough.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-guess-im-bad-wife.html

:)

Dori said...

Just as long as you don't dust bookshelves like we do--one page at a time! :D