Wednesday, September 23, 2009

15 Words


I don't know how often I'll participate but I saw this simple weekly Wednesday meme on a couple of blogs...Betty's was one (you must think I live over at Betty's as much as I link to her lately but that's not quite true. I visit a lot because she's like me and posts just about every day)...and thought I'd try it this week because short & sweet isn't always the way I like writing, but quite often it's all I have time for.
The rules?
Describe your life, your day, your mood,
your minute ... anything ... using
no full sentences
no coherence
no pix
all in 15 words!!
That's it.
So here goes:
Wet socks
Mystery to me
Drawer full
Sun-blasted days
Leaves frolicking
Happy riding
Little boys
It's kind of like a hyper-extended haiku in a way...a mini poem.
My cup of tea.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Great minds think alike! Right? :)

I liked your 15 words. Sounds like happy days.