Monday, October 5, 2009

No Time....No Time....

Don't you love bubbles? I just found this stashed in my pictures and it reminded me so much of the fun I had blowing bubbles this summer with Dylan and Cooper. Talk about making a person feel young again!!

Julie from "Midlife Jobhunter" brought it to my attention that it's hard to contact me by email because there is no link provided. Honestly, I don't think there's any other way you can contact me by email other than copying and pasting my email address on an email you write to me. Is there??? I'm thinking if I provide a direct link it'd take you right in to my email account...and I DON'T think I'd want that happening, haha! If someone is more computer savvy than Donna and me are, please email me and let me know. I went to check her "No Comments" blurb in her sidebar and hers is set up just like mine -- you have to copy and paste her email address as well.

Long day. Heading for bed. But I wanted to clear up the email question....