Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For lack of any original thoughts in my brain tonite...


What curse word do you use the most? My Dad's favorite: "You dirty bird!" I don't think I ever heard the man swear in my life.


Do you own an iPod? Honestly, what IS an iPod?


Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most? I am seriously out of touch. I don't have MySpace. Don't want it, either. And I don't text. And I don't IM. I hardly know how to make a call on a cell phone.


What time is your alarm clock set for? 3:15 am


What color is your room? Kind of a minty green


Flip flops or sneakers? Preferably barefoot but I do wear sneakers


Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Definitely take the picture and I'm not even good at that, being left-handed and most picture-techie stuff is on the right side of the camera. My photos are notoriously blurry.


Do any of your friends have children? Yes, and grands and great-grands, even.


Has anyone ever called you lazy? No one would even dare call me lazy.


Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Rarely


What CD is currently in your CD player? "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay


Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Regular and very, very cold


Has anyone told you a secret this week? No, but I had a phone conversation with someone and a lot of what we talked about will never go beyond me.


Who was the last person to call you? My daughter


Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes...Mighty Mouse, Huckleberry Hound, Quckdraw McGraw, Top Cat, The Flintstones, The Jetsons...


Are you shy around the opposite sex? Not at all. Having grown up in basically a very male household, I think I'm even more comfortable with males than I am with females


What movie do you know every line to? I don't know every line to it, but Dear Hubby and I have a lot of catch phrases from "Fargo" that we use with each other a lot. The cut version, mind you. I know we could never watch the movie-theater version for the language.


Do you read for fun? I read for fun and relaxation, mostly.


Do you cry a lot? I rarely ever cry


Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? A Desktop PC


What is the weather like? Blustery and quite cool. I can hear my windchimes going to town out on the porches.


When was the last time you slept on the floor? 5 years ago? At our son's house on a queen-sized air mattress while the remodelers were installing the tile on the bathroom floor.


How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I really try for 8 because I really need them to keep up with the grandboys.


Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? No


Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yes, and that probably sounds funny since I write like I think and I have quirky little misspellings for "nite" and "thru". I can't seem to make myself type those out. Why, I have no clue.


Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? I tend to fall asleep on my left side the most, then stretch out on my back, then flop back on my side.


Do you enjoy giving hugs? I enjoy giving hugs more than I enjoy getting them. For a lot of personal reasons from my early years, I don't like people invading my personal space.


What song did you last sing out loud? The "Dinosaur Train" theme song.


Which famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? The Apostle Peter. He is my favorite Bible person, outside of the Lord.


Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? When I spoke at a chapel service at Oregon State Penetentiary.


What one thing do you wish you had? Without a second thought...TIME!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I decided to do this on my blog, as a change of pace from all the history!

Wander to the Wayside said...

I'm a blank slate lately, so I may have to try this. I gave myself some meme's early on - Musical Monday, Wednesday's Wander to the Wayside, Friday's Favorites - but after a short while I ran out of ideas for even these three things!

Midlife Jobhunter said...

Someday are like this, but enjoyed getting to know you a little better.