Friday, November 6, 2009

Hit the Delete!

I thought very seriously about deleting the post below but then I thought...nah. I think everyone is completely missing what I meant. When I have time tonite I'll try to do damage control, ha!

Good grief...at almost 56 years of age I am most definitely comfortable in my skin. I don't care one way or the other how well liked I am. That's not what I was trying to say.

But the written word is a fickle thing. I knew what I was trying to say but obviously it didn't come out right.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I didn't get the impression you were wanting to be liked. You wish the person didn't toss the f-bomb around, and you'd read her blog if it weren't for that. That's what I got from it. Now, what that had to do with guilt, I don't know. LOL.

Meadowlark said...

I'm so sorry if that's how it came across. I guess I just felt like you were second guessing yourself and I was hoping you wouldn't feel the need. :(