Friday, November 13, 2009

House Cleaning

I've been browsing thru my old blog archives...all 896 entries of it. I started out with the intention of finding an entry I told my blog friend Donna about but I got sidetracked as I stumbled across several poems I'd written and posted on it. I've been thinking of gleaning thru my old entries, re-posting/rewriting them as I see fit, then deleting it. Dear Hubby, when I told him what I was doing -- or thinking of doing -- strongly disagreed with me. He said it's my history and I should leave it as is. I dunno. But I digress. As usual.

Those of you who've been reading my blog(s) since I began writing in April of 2005 -- and there are a few -- will probably recognize the ones that will follow here. These are the ones I found tonite and now I'm too tired to do any more brain straining and reliving in my blog past. I love my old blog. It's like visiting a friend you haven't seen in years. But it's also fraught with a lot of old memories, old history, that was purged and left behind when I began this one in December 2006. More poems will follow, I'm sure.

I think I said recently that I use poetry to express the things I can't express.

These things dwell in the center of my heart.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful, Kris.

Betty said...

"House" cleaning is always good! I go back to my old blog sometimes too. In fact Monday´s post will be from there. It was so popular, I decided to post it again.

I just wanted to pop in and let you know, I´ve met your challenge. Made my first vlog and have posted it. I HATE the way I sound and look, but it´s for you! :)

~mel said...

Flash back... flash back... I've remember these!!! Gosh ... we've been around for awhile; haven't we. hehe. Love it!