I don't think I'll be doing this every week so I won't link to it but I found this at Betty's this morning and thought I'd let someone else do the thinking for me today:
1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I am hopelessly a follower of the Law. I stay.
2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
Outside of getting more sleep, no.
3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment or email them?
It took me until just recently to realize I could email them directly. Otherwise, I've always gone to their blog and commented. I don't know about anyone else, but I rarely ever go back to an old post to reread it so I don't even think about replies to my comments being on them. I do have a couple of blogs I read where I'm aware they do that, so when I visit those I try to remember to go back and look.
4. Your favorite Disney movie is:
Is "Toy Story" a Disney movie?
5. Do you recycle?
Religiously!!! Especially since Dylan is so crazy about garbage/recycling trucks!!
6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
I hate board games. Tho I do like my little handheld Yahtzee game.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
An actual recurring dream? No. But I have some nightmares about my years of involvement in the occult that could make a person's hair turn white overnite.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?
That organization is the key to keeping on top of things.
9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
I either check them out at the library or pick up books at yard sales or thrift stores.
10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
Micro-minis were the only trend I really followed...back then I was slender enough to look decent in them, ha! I'm too plain-Jane lazy to do much more than wear jeans and knit tops/sweaters/t-shirts now thru the week.
11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
December 24th! Seriously, I hate Christmas shopping. Two "hates" in this entry?! I sound like Scrooge!
12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
Maybe when I was a kid. I'm not what you call a giddy kind of person. I have too much of my parents' New England reserve in me.