First Act is below...here's Part II:
51. I bit my fingernails for over 40 years
52. I thumb thru magazines from the back cover to the front
53. I like to snow shoe
54. I hardly ever wear a coat in cold weather, unless I'm out walking for miles with the grandboys
55. I like to wear the color black
56. My hair is naturally curly when it's short but has only a bit of wave in it once it hits shoulder length
57. I am reading my Bible from cover to cover for the 8th or 9th time...lost track
58. If I drink any soda/fruit drink that has red or orange dye in it I feel like my heart is going to hammer its way out of my chest
59. I am allergic to nuts
60. And crab
61. I have issues about trusting people
62. My mother was only 61 when she died. That's not that far away for me now. Something to think about.
63. If I find anything belonging to someone else and there's ID in it I return it without a second thought
64. I am very thankful my parents moved out to the Pacific Northwest after WWII from New England. I can't imagine living anywhere else.
65. Beautiful music makes me cry
66. I can't hear Handel's "Hallelujah" chorus without crying like a baby, especially
67. I do a lot of left speak -- for any new readers, I am TOTALLY left-handed
68. I type 70-75 wpm, depending on if it's a good day or bad day
69. I'm basically very optimistic
70. I hate cruelty to animals
71. Ditto that for children
72. And ditto that for women
73. I can eat lemons without puckering
74. When I'm sick I like tomato soup with crackers
75. The first album I ever bought for myself was the Supremes "You Keep Me Hangin' On". I
76. I can't swim well facedown in the water but I swim quite well on my back
77. I've had mononucleosis twice in my life
78. I climbed the Astoria Column three times in one day when I was a kid. I'm not sure how many stairs there are in it but there are a LOT!
79. I once hitchhiked and rode in a car with three guys I didn't know. I lived to tell about it and I wasn't raped!
80. I could buy my own liquor at the age of 17 without being asked for ID. Can you imagine ME doing that?! But I did, and regularly, too.
81. I keep a lot of memories to myself and have never shared them with anyone.
82. I never carry a purse. I don't even own one.
83. I have eaten rattlesnake
83. I have eaten rattlesnake
84. And moose
85. And antelope
86. And frogs legs
87. Poetry writing is the way I express the things I can't express
88. I love words
89. Rocking my grandboys in our big rocker recliner gives me the finest pleasure in my life right now
90. I am not afraid to age gracefully
91. I love very very deeply, even tho I'm not very good at showing it
92. I am getting better at it, but showing affection has never been easy for me
93. I am very fair
94. I am very open
95. I am very honest
96. I don't have patience for stupidity
97. I am very discreet and can keep secrets for life
98. I am very trusted
99. I can wiggle my ears
100. I have gone skinny dipping