Friday, November 27, 2009


There's been a town showing up regularly on my Feedjit thingy the past few months: Fallbrook, California. I don't think that reader, whoever they may be, has ever commented. Which is perfectly fine. Most of my readers don't comment and never have. I spend my time writing to myself on here for the most part, or so it feels, haha! But the reason I'm mentioning Fallbrook is the fact I'd never heard of it and had no idea what part of the state it was in. This afternoon I was watching an episode of "Clean House" I'd taped on the DVR and the family it featured was from....GASP!...Fallbrook, California! It's somewhere down near San Diego! Who knows! Maybe the lady featured on there is my mystery reader!

Small world.

4 comments:

Donna said...

You think THAT'S a small world? Try going to Facebook and typing in names. It's downright spooky.

Betty said...

Reminds me of the time I flew to Canada and ended up sitting next to someone who KNEW our best friends in Canada! It IS a SMALL world!

Meadowlark said...

Fallbrook: back side of Camp Pendleton. :)

Betty said...

I just glanced on your Feedjit thingy and saw that my address was stated as "Caacupe, Cordillera". That is soooo far away from where I actually live!! It´s way in eastern Paraguay and it must be where the "server" for our area is situated. I wish I could change it to my real address! :)