Monday, December 14, 2009

An answer for Anonymous....


Anonymous said, in regards to the return of my truck:


"My guess is they were healthy thieves - eating garlic. It is a beautiful truck, but what did God have to do with it, I'm wondering."


I would say, since a lot of people were praying about it and it was returned to me safe and sound, that God had an awful lot to do with it. I have no idea who you are or what your stand is on spiritual things -- but if you're a person who walks by faith, this is the way you believe. And I am a person who walks by faith, and this is the way I choose to believe.

2 comments:

Donna said...

That Guy in Oregon (Rust) thinks that if we thank God for the good stuff, we should blame Him for the bad stuff.
What he doesn't realize is that if I got what I deserved, I'd only get the bad stuff. Anything good I get is grace; I don't deserve it. I am a sinner saved by grace.

Dori said...

I say God has a lot more to do with our lives than we give Him credit for.