Monday, January 25, 2010

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~ Mark Twain


I received this lovely award from my blog friend Betty who lives in Paraguay.
Thank you, Betty, for honoring me in such a nice way.
I am supposed to write down 10 things that make me happy
so here they are, in no certain order:

1. My family

2. My faith

3, A day of peace & quiet

4. A good book

5. Blogging/writing

6. A task well-done

7. Walking on the beach

8. Babies

9. Listening to music

10. Walking to the top of Mt. Tabor with Dear Hubby

I will pass this on to two blog friends, too.
One would be Judy.
The other is Jaggy.

6 comments:

Betty said...

Walking on the beach! How could I have forgotten to include that in my list! I love it too!

Lynda said...

What a great list!

Bernie said...

I have gone back over several posts and feel I have been able to find out a little about you. You have a fascinating blog with an eclectic approach. It is enjoyable to read.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you come again.

I have always liked Anais Nin's truthful comment that "we write to taste Life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection." I have gone back to read something I wrote long ago and it is a jog to the memory and one remarks to oneself--"I had forgotten that!" Fun.

Judy said...

Awww. Thanks!

Love your list.

Jeanie said...

I love your list,and I think that thinking about what makes us happ is always a good thing to do.

Jeanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.