Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family Ties

(Dear Hubby's grandparents' homestead,
Oregon City, Oregon)
I have a niece who'll be coming to read my blog for the first time sometime tomorrow. It's a long, long story of family dynamics and all but she and I have never had the opportunity to get to know each other very well. We connected on Facebook of all places, and we are taking steps towards 'finding' each other for the first time in our lives. That is why I'm sharing my blog with her, so she can get to know me and maybe fill in some of the years of empty space that have separated us. I write what I think and feel so much better than I can ever say it. I'm hoping this will help her to get to know me as the woman I am, not just as her "Aunt Kris". So, welcome, Sara!

3 comments:

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MissKris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle Says Hello said...

God blesses us doesn't he?? I absolutely love the homestead photo!!!