Friday, January 29, 2010



I read a very disturbing blog entry last nite. I'm not even going to link to it because it spewed out so much poison and venom from a very mixed-up mind. It was about a person who 'converted' to atheism. I find it ironic how, even tho this person no longer professes to believe in God, the entry was laced with scriptural verses and sayings. And I also found it very cowardly that the comment section is closed down so no one can 'congratulate' them on their new-found faithlessness.


Oh well.


Let me just say that I'm glad that person isn't me.

6 comments:

Donna said...

I think it's the comments being closed that bugs me the most. And all the obvious anger!

Rob-bear said...

I laughed out loud at the sign you had photoed. That is sooooo good! And true.

Glad you liked the "adversity flower" picture, and took it. There is no copyright on anything at my blogs. I write for people to read, consider, and share.

Judy said...

If I ask nicely will you tell me who?

Loretta said...

I don't believe they were ever a Christian or they could NOT have been 'converted' to atheism!

Betty said...

I read/stalk a blog of a person who professes this as well. It´s just sad.... I feel sorry for them!

Midlife Jobhunter said...

I suppose everyone has to follow their own journey - where ever it takes them. We can pray for them. Too bad the blogger doesn't offer comments, though. Perhaps someday.