Sunday, January 17, 2010



I snitched this from Jaggy:


What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Coffee


Can you play Guitar Hero? I am hopelessly a dinosaur. I don't even know what Guitar Hero is.


How late did you stay up last night and why? 'Til almost 9:30 because Dear Hubby and I were watching an old Gary Cooper movie, "The Fountainhead"


If you could move somewhere else, would you? We've lived in this house 27 years. I think that tells you the answer to this one.


Have you ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope.


Do you believe ex's can be friends? It may be possible but it never happened in my case.


What items could you not go without during the day? Diapers, Pull-Ups, Baby Wipes, apple juice, and milk.


Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I think it was my dad?? Whoever it was, it's been a while.


How do you feel about your life right now? Very content


If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Messages from my niece, David, and Janet


Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Only with great sarcasm.


What song is stuck in your head? "Our God is an Awesome God"


Do you think too much or too little? Too much at times.


Do you like pickles? I LOVE pickles!


Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? No, and it's never entered my mind to do so.


What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? Only a year or two.


Have you ever been on a blind date? Yes, two of them. And on one of them I met Dear Hubby and married him 5 months and 4 days later.


Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Most of my friends are of long duration. My best friend Lizzee and I have been friends since 1967.


Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? It's none of my business and I could care less.


Are you a good tipper? Yes, if the service is good.


What's the most you have spent for a haircut? My daughter talked me in to going to a hair salon several years ago and I spent around $40 then. I have no idea what that might equal to now.


Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Not a crush but I had one in high school I thought was pretty cute.


Have you ever peed in public? It's embarrassing to admit, but yes. When I was a very little girl, if I got all wrapped up in playing, I'd drop my pants and pee on a corner of the street across from the high school!


What song do you want played at your funeral? I have two, and I don't think either one is 'traditional' but they pretty much mirror how I feel. One is "Victory in Jesus" and the other one is "I'll Fly Away".


What would your last meal be before getting executed? My homemade chicken/turkey soup.


What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? If the grandboys are here, I hook the chain lock up high on the door. Otherwise, I put my keys and wallet down.


Who is the person you can count on the most? Outside of myself, Dear Hubby


What did you dream last night? I had a restless nite because of a head cold so I don't remember dreaming anything.


Would you ever get plastic surgery? Only if I was horribly disfigured.


Have you ever caught a fish? Many, and I always bait my own hooks.


What is your favorite lunch meat? Deli ham, or leftover Honey Baked ham. YUMMM!


Do you still have your tonsils? Surprisingly, yes, since it seems like most kids who grew up in my era had theirs removed.


What is your favorite cereal? Corn Chex, and I like to eat them dry with a milk 'chaser'!


Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.


What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip Mint


What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes.


What book are you reading now? "The Gathering" by Ann Enright. But I took it back to the library today. Couldn't get in to it.


What is the farthest you've been from home? Ogunquit, Maine.


How did you meet your spouse? On a blind date set up by a mutual friend. I worked with her, and Dear Hubby was her husband's best friend.


Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)? To Fred Meyer to buy groceries.
Now, wasn't that thrilling?!

1 comment:

Dori said...

Sorry--I thought I had left a comment last night...oh, well. Anyway--thanks, Kris! :) And I enjoy these little things--it helps fill in those little personal gaps and lets me get to know you just that much better!

I think it's really sweet you guys met on a blind date.