Saturday, January 23, 2010

While I'm at it, I may as well tell you these as well...



6 Random Boring Bits About Me:


1. I hum when I'm nervous
(After Linda's comment, I thought I'd let you know it's very quiet and lowkey. I think I'm about the only one aware of the fact I'm doing it.)

2. I used to bite my toenails when I was little and both my grandsons seem to have inherited that gene from me.


3. I have to spread a little bit of Ben Gay under my nose every nite before I go to bed.
If I've forgotten to swab some on there, I can't sleep until I get up and put some on.
Don't ask me why. I have no answer.


4. I once sneaked on to a neighbor's swing set when they weren't home, then fell off on the top of my head, hard on the ground. I often wonder if I gave myself a concussion when I look back on it now but I never told a soul when it happened because I knew I'd get in trouble for being on the swing set in the first place.


5. When I lost my first tooth, I was eating dinner at a friend's house. I thought it was a hard kernel of corn from the cob I was eating, took it out of my mouth, and handed it to my friend's mother.


6. I get carsick if I ride in the back seat of a vehicle or on a transit train.




2 comments:

Wander to the Wayside said...

My husband's step-mother whistles real low if there's a lull of even 30 seconds in a conversation, and after a few seconds I want to smack her. I'd probably do the same with you if you chewed your toe nails in front of me! Someone else's habits can really be irritating.

Betty said...

My husband whistles, when he´s really nervous and trying not to show it.
And Nr.6 is me too.