6 Random Boring Bits About Me:
1. I hum when I'm nervous(After Linda's comment, I thought I'd let you know it's very quiet and lowkey. I think I'm about the only one aware of the fact I'm doing it.)
2. I used to bite my toenails when I was little and both my grandsons seem to have inherited that gene from me.
3. I have to spread a little bit of Ben Gay under my nose every nite before I go to bed.
If I've forgotten to swab some on there, I can't sleep until I get up and put some on.
Don't ask me why. I have no answer.
4. I once sneaked on to a neighbor's swing set when they weren't home, then fell off on the top of my head, hard on the ground. I often wonder if I gave myself a concussion when I look back on it now but I never told a soul when it happened because I knew I'd get in trouble for being on the swing set in the first place.
5. When I lost my first tooth, I was eating dinner at a friend's house. I thought it was a hard kernel of corn from the cob I was eating, took it out of my mouth, and handed it to my friend's mother.
6. I get carsick if I ride in the back seat of a vehicle or on a transit train.