Friday, February 12, 2010

You old so-and-so.....

Dear So and So...



Dear So and So...

I am not appreciating the spam comments you're leaving me in some kind of Asian language. I am challenged enough with English at times, especially when I sit down here at the end of a busy day.

Wishing you a nice day,
MissKris
-----------------------------------------

Dear Big Gray Garbage Guy...

I'm sorry the grandboys and I haven't been running out to meet you early on Friday mornings lately. Charley the Garbage Guy told us someone in the neighborhood called and complained about you stopping at our house and letting Dylan pull the levers and making the grinders work. It must've been the new neighbors who moved in across the street. Everyone else knows and accepts my grandsons' obsession with you wonderful garbage men. "Pfffffffftttttttt" on killjoys.

Thinking people ought to mind their own business,
MissKris

---------------------

Dear Dear Hubby...

Don't tell me at 4 am in the morning that you don't have clean work clothes. I know better. They were sitting right where they should've been. All you had to do was look.

With motherly affection,
Your Tutz

----------------------

Dear Portland weather forecasters...

I know our weather is unpredictable at best here in the Pacific Northwest at this time of year, but if it's going to rain, just SAY so! Don't tease me in to thinking the rain isn't going to come until some time in the afternoon so I take the grandboys out walking and end up in a cloudburst 30 blocks from home.

Still wringing out my hair,
MissKris

(P.S. Don't be surprised when you get my grandsons' doctor bills in the mail.)

--------------------------

Dear Cupid...

I think Valentines are stupid.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

With the luck to be married to a man for almost 36 years who loves me everyday of the year,
MissKris

--------------------------
Dear Bank...

Thank you for approving our refinancing loan.

Feeling $20,000 richer because of lower interest rates,
MissKris

-----------------------

Dear Little Brother...

I'm sorry you had to put Buddy to sleep.

With a sad heart,
Big Sister

4 comments:

Donna said...

Excellent entry; it doesn't get any better than this. Real life at its best.

Anita said...

Dear Miss Kris...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Say hello to the grandkids. :)

Betty said...

I enjoyed this. Told me what you´ve been up to this week.
I agree about the Valentines Day!

Vanessa Rogers said...

I have also been getting tons of spam! What is up with all of this nonsensical stuff they leave in our comments. Who ever thought that would be good marketing?