Saturday, May 8, 2010

Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river. ~ Malagasy Proverb



Do you want to know a little more about The Man I Love? The support system who holds me up day by day...who is quietly there for me any time of the day or nite, 24/7/365? I spotted this meme and thought I'd give you a peek into the man who is the center of my universe:



1. He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen? Any type of history, crime, or hunting show. He's particularly fond of "Eastman's Bow Hunting" with Fred Eichler


2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island


3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? Chicken breast...he got food poisoning from some a while back and he won't touch it now.


4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? The man hasn't had a drop of alcohol in over 33 years.


5. Where did he go to high school? In a small town not far from Vancouver, Washington.


6. What size shoe does he wear? 10

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He collects Bibles, hats, boots, knives, and longbows.


8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He likes sandwiches I make on Hoagie Rolls with ham, cheese, sliced tomatoes, sliced zucchini, and pickles


9. What would this person eat every day if he could? He DOES eat it every day...oatmeal.


10. What is his favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cherrios


11. What would he never wear? Shorts with polo shirts


12. What is his favorite sports team? He's more in to watching golf than anything so I'd say Phil Mickelson


13. Who will he vote for? I know who he DIDN'T vote for, and he'll be more than happy to tell you why. I think even those who DID vote for him wonder why they did now.


14. Who is his best friend? ME!


15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? He does not like it when I do more than I should! And he wishes I didn't have such a hard time telling our kids no when they ask me for something. Once a mom, always a mom, don'tchaknow.


16. How many states has he lived in? 2


17. What is his heritage? German and Austrian.


18. You bake him a cake for his birthday. What kind is it? Spice bundt cake with cream cheese frosting


19. Did he play sports in high school? He was like me...school was just something he had to endure until he could graduate. He HATED school.


20. What could he spend hours doing? Target shooting with his longbows and/or tinkering with his archery equipment.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Very interesting. I bet our men would get along.
Except mine loves chicken breasts. :)