Thursday, July 8, 2010

And I love to live so pleasantly, live this life of luxury, lazing on a sunny afternoon... ~ The Kinks

1. It's 2 AM and you are not home. You are most likely: In a hospital emergency room. I can't remember the last time I was not home at 2 AM.

2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? Having a leak fixed in the basement over Memorial Day weekend.

3. What do your bank checks look like? Very plain jane...light blue, I think, with just the basics. I hardly ever use them any more!

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? A thrift store.

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: That all my family is together, safe and healthy.

6. What color is your toothbrush? Orange.

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. I collect handmade pottery. It's all unique and I like the 'earthiness' of it.

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? Yankton Store. Dear Hubby. Excellent Chef Salad. He had a buffalo burger, also very good.

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? My youngest sister-in-law. On time for once, too!

10. What is your worst bad habit? I no longer have it, but I used to bite my fingernails for 43 years.

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to? Better Homes & Gardens.

12. Your favorite pizza toppings? Canadian Bacon, pineapple, olives, and mushrooms.

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? Bill's Automotive.

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? My best friend Lizzee.

15. What is the last thing you cooked? Chili for Cooper.

16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? Underwear!

17. Which shoe do you put on first? My right. I had to stop and think about that one!

18. What is the last thing you remember losing? My keys...forever and always.

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? Our couch.

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? A Discman/FM radio combo that was broken.

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? Tabu. I've worn it most my adult life. It's one of the few I've ever been able to wear myself because I'm allergic to most. It's my "mommy smell" and every time Dear Hubby comes up and sniffs me, he tells me I smell wonderful.

22. Your favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit.

23. What was the last board game you played? I can't remember the last time I played one. Over at the kids' house a few years ago?

24. Where did your vehicle come from? A used car lot! Nah...Japan originally.

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? "Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes" by David Bowie.

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? My grandboys.

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? Hmmmm....haven't been to a wedding in several years. Can't remember...I don't pay attention to those kinds of details. A wedding is a wedding is a wedding....

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? Cleaning the toilet.

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? Oven-fried, then cold.

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Chocolate.


3 comments:

Anita said...

That was fun to read!
We can definitely share a pizza - I like mine exactly the same!

Betty said...

Good cars from Japan. Then again, you said you will calling Bills Automotive.... haha.
Great answers.

Vanessa Rogers said...

have you ever had a coca cola cake? It is a chocolate cake but even richer. Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. It is so delicious.