Thursday, October 7, 2010

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. ~ Anaïs Nin



It's too bad that wisdom comes with age:

"I was miserable and I just went and got all these tattoos and I don't know why. One of them is a keyboard and I don't even know how to play a piano! As you get older, you realize that you don't want to be defined by your tattoos, because that's not the type of person that I am."

~ Kelly Osbourne, who will undergo laser surgery to remove most of her tattoos ~

1 comment:

Dori said...

Whenever someone talks to me about tattoos I always tell them to choose wisely! Not all of us have the money for laser removal!

I have two...and they both have just as much meaning for me today as they did 20 and 15 years ago. They certainly don't define me...they're symbols of where I was in my life and it was important enough to immortalize in ink.