Monday, July 20, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words....



On Thursday, I gave Dylan one of those disposable Fuji film cameras, showed him the basics of how to use it, and then let him go with it. It took him maybe 5 minutes to take all the shots! We walked to Fred Meyer on Friday morning to drop it off. This morning we're heading back up there to pick up the photos. I think he might've gotten some cute ones of Cooper. He might've gotten some pretty freaky ones of me and his Auntie, since the camera was pointed directly in our faces when he snapped the pictures. Who knows...maybe we'll have a budding Ansel Adams on our hands?



I had a horrible nite's sleep. I couldn't shut my mind down, then had bad dreams when I finally nodded off. One nice thing about a nite like that, I should be dead tired and sleep like a freight train hit me by the time I hit the sack tonite. Our son called last nite. He's had the boys on his own most of the weekend while his wife went to her hometown's All School Reunion. He said they were really good at the zoo on Saturday but beyond that it's been nonstop go go go. Hmmmmmmm....I can relate to that! It's supposed to be up around and into the 90s all week, maybe even 100 on Sunday. We'll see. The weather in this part of the country can turn on a dime. Dear Hubby's planning on riding his bike all week. The man is crazy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always said yes when Miss Sam said "can I borrow your camera"...and even now, with an expensive camera I say yes. It is amazing how different we 'see' things through the camera lens.

the Baitlady said...

It should be interesting seeing what Dylan saw. Our little Bailey was playing around with her Grandpa Slim's cell phone and took her own picture ~ which is now his favorite background on his phone. Pop over to my blog and show the boys the bear pictures.