Things Little Boys Love to Do:
1. Feed ducks in a pond
2. Splash in mud puddles
3. Throw rocks in mud puddles
4. Squirt water out of the spigot when they wash their hands
5. Collect all the worms they find when digging in the dirt
6. Spit on the window and then watch it slither down the glass
7. Cram as much sandwich in their mouths as they can
8. Show off that half-chewed mess in their mouths
9. Squat down and watch ants coming in and out of holes on the sidewalk
10. Poke pieces of stick or grass down those holes
11. Pick dandelions for Grandma
12. Endlessly put things in something, then take them out again
13. Love to get down and get dirty
14. Set up the coffeemaker for Papa
15. Help Grandma cook
16. Fold laundry
18. Hide under blankets
19. Race dump trucks from one end of the house to the other
20. Garbage trucks and garbage men
21. Fire trucks and firemen
22. Give tight squeezes
23. Cuddle in the rocking chair while watching "Super Why"
24. And "Word World"
25. And "Sponge Bobby"
26. And "Curious George"
27. And "Between the Lions"
28. Go barefoot...must've gotten that from their Grandma
29. Shriek outside for the fun of it
30. Balance and walk along walls
These things, darling boys, are what fill your days with joy
Ages 2 and 4